T2S – silicones surface treatment
Price: Rs. 564
Thanks to the particularly strong attraction of modified silicones for metals, T2S binds to the metal and forms a mono-molecular layer that can resist pressure up to 1600 kg/mm² and a temperature of 700°C.
This layer protects the surface of the metal against the adhesion of foreign particles and against corrosion.
- Lowers the operating temperature of about 10°C.
- Increases the lifespan of treated parts by reducing wear.
- In manual transmission:
- Facilitates the change of gears.
- Reduces noises.
- In the power steering: Eliminates noise of the valves in the end stop.
Compatible with all types of oil except for graphitized oils.Suitable for :
- 1,5 to 2 liters of transmission and axle oil
- 5 liters of power steering oil
- 4 to 5 liters in the other cases
- Do not use in automatic transmissions or systems of friction lubricated in oil bath.